Our Exclusive PRO Point Maintenance Program offers many benefits and can help save you money.
A Little Maintenance Goes a Long Way!
Your roof is the key component in protecting your home from adverse weather conditions and harsh elements. Whether your roof is new or nearing its life expectancy, but not yet in need of replacement, proactive inspections and scheduled roof maintenance can provide many long-term benefits and can eventually help to minimize the cost of a full replacement.
IMPORTANCE OF ROOF MAINTENANCE
- Prolongs the life of your roof
- Helps prevent roof leaks and damage
- Most roofing manufacturers require a roof to be maintained in order to keep the warranty in effect
- Enables you to focus on your home and family
EXAMPLES OF SERVICES TO BE PERFORMED
- Clean roof of loose debris
- Check entire roof for any visible damage
- Clean and re-secure gutters
- Clear blockage of downspouts at ground level
- Inspect all flashings and caulk as needed
- Re-seal roof penetrations
- Trim back tree limbs touching the roof
Our professional team of roof maintenance experts will conduct visual inspections and perform scheduled maintenance on either a quarterly, bi-annual or annual basis, depending on the program you choose. The recommended seasons are in the Spring and Fall. There may be situations where additional maintenance or work is required such as after harsh weather conditions or upon any other tradesman performing work on your roof. Call us today at 850-668-7663 so our experts can help customize the program that fits your needs and budget.